“best breakfast”

The Maple Counter Cafe
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellevue, Washington
“best breakfast”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The apple pancakes are the best and the fresh squeezed lemonade is awesome, service is always really good all the times I have been. I love this new addition to Walla Walla, I swear the food gets three times better every time. One of the best in town! Don't pass it up.

1 Thank brooke_892

Seattle, Washington
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Love the atmosphere; the swedish pancakes are to die for; coffee is hot and good; service is amazing; lots of choices for food; fresh-squeezed orange juice was a bonus; oats and fruit is amazing!

Spokane, Washington
“Decent Place, Minor Flaw”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I've been here with co-workers, twice, and find the food to be pretty good. They serve breakfast items all day. This time, I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, with fried potatoes. The potatoes were not greasy and reasonably dry, which is good. That's why they make ketchup! The "Salmon Benedict" was very tasty, although at $14, I might go for less, next time. My associate had the Reuben sandwich with waffle fries. She said it was good, but even though I did not eat it, it definitely was not a high-stack sandwich, and just as a personal point of view, I've never liked thick-sliced "marbled rye." I like rye, real rye. Still, I can't criticize it because I didn't eat it. I also did not order it, but they have a monstrous-sized sticky bun. I saw one student working on it.

The restaurant, itself, is really a family-friendly (full of college students) comfortable environment. Layout and lighting were good. The service was pretty good. The young women working there were well-dressed. The only strange "flaw" I saw was that the young male servers were a little unkempt, and two working our area BOTH were wearing very dirty pants, looked like they hadn't seen a washing machine in quite a while. Fairly minor and I might not see it again, but restaurants and clean do go together.

Vancouver, Washington
“Breakfast”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Pancakes were great but my eggs had a shell in them. Coffee was good and the service was fine, nothing outstanding, just good.

Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Best food surprise!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The dishes and options at this restaurant are amazing, and the food and service are reliably exceptional. You often have to wait a fair bit at peak times because of its popularity, but then it is so worth it!

• Visited November 2012