“Very good Thai Food.”

Phoumys Thai Cuisine
Ranked #56 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went there this past week with my family and found most the dishes we ate very good. The appetizers Satay and Pot Stickers were superior and if you are a fan of mango and sticky rice it is the best I've ever eaten: better than what I had in Thailand!!!

There are newer reviews for Phoumys Thai Cuisine

Reviewed May 28, 2012

An upscale restaurant with linen napkins and beautifully decorated meals. Food was excellent and service was too. Will definitely go back!!

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We love Thai so we love this place. We love people and the ownders and staff here are some of our favorites.

The menu is varied and large and everything I have ever had here is well prepared. They also have alunch buffett that is a terrific value!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I was hoping to get a little gree curry for lunch and after stopping at another Thai restuarant that looked closed I wandered around a bit and found this place. The restuarant was very clean, well decorated, the staff was pleasant and the food was amazing. They have a lunch buffet on Thurs and Fri. I was a little hesitant but ventured up and WOW - amazing selections that were cooked in smaller portions so you knew that the food was going to be fresh. I would recommend this to anyone that likes Thai food - amazing!

1  Thank Amelia K
Reviewed October 27, 2011

After living out of town for many years, the only food I miss the most and is hard to get in Walla Walla is GOOD Asian food. We have tried various places around town and usally leave unsatisfied and disappointed. Until we went to Phoumys. It isn't the best Thai or SouthEast Asian food I have had but it was good. I was happy with my meal. We ordered based on what the server said other Thai people ordered. We like our Asian food to be savory, not masked with sugar or too much coconut milk. They have a nice balance with their food. The veggies are cooked perfectly and not over cooked or undercooked. The meat is tender and not dry. The true Aaian flavors come out in the food and I find it to be more authentic than, Americanized sugar loaded Asian food you find around town. I have traveled a lot in South and South East Asia and find this food to be good. We have been back and plan to go more often, I wish they would make a To Go menu and have a website with the menu online so it would be easier or order Take Out.