“Friendly staff”

Clarette's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Clarette's is located next to Whitman College, but is not just for the college student. It is a place were anyone is made welcome. In fact, I have yet to have a less that excellent meal. When I am there, I feel that I've come home.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I ordered the fruit plate and the fruit was tasteless. Surprising given that we were in an area with great fruit. Yogurt was fine. I think others who ordered eggs were pleased. It was disappointing. The service was excellent and spot on.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you are looking for a yummy meal that is just like what Mama used to make this is your place. It even feels like mama's kitchen. Not amazing food, service, or atmosphere but a good meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I always love coming into Clarette's with my family, their strawberry crepes are delicious; definitely a favorite when I come into here. The employees always greet me with a smile and are super friendly. A great place to come for a home cooked delicious meal.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have yet to go to Clarette's and not have to wait. However, for this popular restaurant, the wait is worth it. The hardest part of the day will be in trying to choose from the enormous amount of menu selections. The service is great and offers that wonderful old fashioned small town flavor. I highly recommend the pumpkin pancakes and the special Walla Walla coffee.