“Food was great”

Clarette's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Breakfast is awesome and the wait staff is wonderful. I have celiac they took care of my needs and I enjoyed the food and the staff.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Delicious food, great service, and good prices. What more could you ask for? Clarette's also offers the best vege options for non-meat eaters. I always make it a point to go here when I'm in town.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Think Denny's and you pretty much have Clarette's. Everything tastes like it was dumped out of a can or defrosted and served. Pancakes are OK.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

great service, classic breakfast, reasonable prices, walking distance from Whitman College and downtown---perfect breakfast place. If all that's not enough, try this: this place is SO CLEAN!
Don't miss Clarette's, but expect to wait.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

we can't go to Walla Walla without having breakfast at Clarette's. We have been going there for atleast 20 years! Their Pumpkin pancakes are the best ever! I wish I could get the recipe because they would be a family favorite at home also.