“Fresh, delicious , vegan choices”
Review of Green Spoon - CLOSED

Green Spoon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Perfect lunch!
I had the green curry and my husband fish tacos. Refreshing food, great service, nice locale. The sandwiches we have seen others order looked very appetizing also. Very happy with this place!

There are newer reviews for Green Spoon

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hotel clerk sent us here for lunch and it was excellent. Cute, clean, upscale decor and a very nice choices on the menu. I had soup and half a sandwich: the BLAT (A= Avocado) on whole wheat and it was absolutely delicious. The sandwich was grilled and the whole wheat was outstanding. Half was a very large portion. The butternut squash soup had an excellent taste, nice consistency, but it was way too spicy hot. Such a kick it was killing my tastebuds. Not something I expected with a creamy soup. The service was very friendly and so I mentioned the soup being too spicy before we left. I saw the waitress tasting it and taking it to the chef. They said it was unusually spicy that day. As we were leaving, they brought us a pumpkin cheesecake with caramel dessert to go, on the house because I hadn't eaten my bowl of soup. Very nice gesture. And, we had asked one of the waitresses about the wineries and if she had recommendations, she circled several in the guide and when she didn't like the map in the guide, drew us her own map! And she was right on with where she sent us. So nice of her to take so much time. We really appreciated it. We also ate at a few others, but Green Spoon stands above the rest.
I recommend this to everyone, BRING YOUR APPETITE.

2  Thank The_Conqueror1
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very clean, very 'green', good food and friendly staff. menu has many 'healthy' choices and prices are reasonable. worth exploring!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the chips and vegan guac.Supper yummy! The Rachel sandwich was amazing on whole wheat, as well as the Co-blat burger. NOT a $14 burger though.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a terrific 1/2 sandwich and homemade soup on a cold wet day. High quality food, nice selection, good service. We will definitely return.