“Hamburger heaven in Walla Walla, Washington”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Green Spoon - CLOSED

Green Spoon
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Walla Walla, Washington
“Hamburger heaven in Walla Walla, Washington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My wife and I went to the Green Spoon last Thursday for their buy one get one free hamburger special. Wow, were we surprised and impressed. Though we didn't make a reservation in advance, the manager found us a wonderful table for two near the kitchen. We ordered the Green Spoon classic hamburger and two different draft beers; a pilsner and a pale ale. In all, we had a wonderful meal. The service was perhaps the best in Walla Walla, the food incredible and the ambience terrific. We will definitely go back to this local restaurant many times. They have a spaghetti night and a taco night as well as the Thursday night hamburger night.
We HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to locals as well as tourists to Walla Walla.

• Visited March 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Green spoon is the best Korean restaurant in Minneapolis. There are several good things I found it there. I like to eat Ramen there. Eating Kimchi with fresh fries is the pest appetizers they have. When you order some dishes, the waiter asks you to choose between eating spicy or normal dish. Which let the customer eat what they like. The employees enjoy serving you. They get you to come again. The cost of meals is not high. Which make it easy to invite your family there. The place is clean. It let you feel comfortable when you eat your meal.

• Visited February 2014
“Bleu Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Love the Asian Ahi sandwich, Green Spoon Classic and Aussie Lot burgers but I decided to try something new and had the mushroom bleu cheese burger. It was delicious and I've now added another burger to my rotation.

My wife had the grilled salmon on home fries ( again! ) and is never disappointed. (Me either because there is always a bit left for me to clean up. :-)

Service was prompt and friendly and the new featured beers on tap from the Double Mountain Brewery in Hood River are excellent .

An excellent choice if in Walla Walla for lunch or dinner.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank JetTitus
Seattle
“Excellent casual dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

A great place to have a casual dinner- the soups and sandwiches were very tasty - excellent ingredients. Very nice wine list with local wines offered also by the glass.

• Visited October 2013
“Dinner at Green Spoon is back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We heard Green Spoon was open again for dinner so we went there for my daughter's 18th birthday and had one of the best meals we've had in a very long time. The ahi tuna sandwich was cooked just as I had ordered it (seared and rare in the center) and the spicy remoulade sauce is nothing short of addictive. The bread was perfect and didn't overwhelm the sandwich and every bite was as good as the last.. Fortunately my wife and son couldn't quite finish their meals so I got to taste the salmon and classic Green Spoon burger as well and you just absolutely can't go wrong with either. If the ahi sandwich wasn't so good I might just branch out and try the Ausie Lot burger next time (bacon burger with a fried egg on top!). But alas, maybe the next next time;.

• Visited October 2013