“Very good food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The menu is limited, but the flavors of the dishes they present are excellent! Tons of flavor in the meat dishes; the pan seared halibut was incredible-perfectly cooked. Nice selection of crafted beers as well. Very comfortable in very nicely finished space.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank WWInns

Richland, WA
“A NEW FIND IN AN OLD HAUNT”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Prior to retirement, we would frequently visit Walla Walla for wine tasting. As someone raised in California, my husband says Walla Walla wines are untouchable anywhere in terms of flavor and quality. We decided to try a new place--to us--for dinner while there and read good things about Public House 124. All were true. We had a great meal, great wine, and great bartender--Matthew. A few locals were at the bar and we all struck up a lively conversation. This is one of the places you could stay all night. It has that comfortable of a feeling. In Walla Walla, you can spend a fortune on a meal and have to get dressed up to have it, or you can go casual and have good food, good drinks, and good company. That's what we like.

1 Thank Kerry E
College Place, Washington
“Great mixed drinks!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I have yet to eat a real meal here. Have only had late night bites, off a very limited menu. Really went in for some cocktails with my girl friends. The bartender makes amazing cocktails! Very unique and tasty! A little on the spendy side tho at $10/$11 per drink. I have gotten the same one every time I have gone bc it is soooo good, so why deviate? ;) it's the Public House margarita made with cucumber. Delicious and refreshing. Wouldn't mind a little more tequila, however. My sister got a drink that was unfortunately undrinkable. At the price, we should've sent it back, but didn't. It was a ginger pomegranate Cosmo of some sort, which sounded delicious, but tasted like a mix between a fire ball and cough syrup. So I wouldn't recommend that one. But the girls I have gone with have always enjoyed their choice in cocktail so I wouldn't judge solely based on the one bad drink. We had some fries and the kraut kreuggar to nibble on, and both were good snacks. I enjoy the drinks and the atmosphere at PH124, so I do continue to go back.

1 Thank kirshsgirl
Walla Walla, Washington
“Best martini's in Walla Walla!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

One of our top three spots in Walla Walla! The best cocktails in the area and excellent pub food! The truffle fries ROCK and the cocktails are the absolute best! Matt and Jim will make you feel right at home! Only fresh squeezed juices in the cocktails and local ingredients used in preparing your meal, even fresh morel mushrooms, in season! You are in for a treat! Don't miss Public House 124.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Leterbuck18
walla walla
“W2 at its best.....”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

the food the service the cocktails the very friendly staff.... and owners! you will be hard pressed to find better anywhere! period!

2 Thank SCOTTY F