“Impressed!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Impressed!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We assumed this restaurant was a standard beer, burgers, sports bar type of place, so imagine our surprise when we were presented with a gourmet experience! We sampled the sweet onion ring appetizer with rancho aioli and my husband said they were the best onion rings he's ever had! He then ordered the grilled romaine Caesar, which came complete with garlicky Caesar dressing, parmesan, pine nuts and anchovy filets...fabulous. His burger was incredible, from the freshly baked ciabatta bun to the heirloom tomatoes. I had the marinated pork steak with creamy chipotle corn and avocado crema. The stuffed squash blossom adorning the top was another treat! What a wonderful flavor combination...I've never had anything similar. This was a wonderful surprise and we will definitely return when we are in Walla Walla again!

• Visited July 2013

“Average Food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant is very loud inside. We asked to sit outside.

I ordered the chicken sandwich without the bun with the fries without the truffle salt. The chicken was served with lettuce and tomatoes. The chicken was average and dry. The fries were plentiful.

The Public House 124 has a variety of drinks. I did not partake the evening I was there so I cannot comment on the drinks.

I was really looking to be able to rant about my dinner experience in Walla Walla - not during this visit.

Graham, Washington
“Good Beer!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Nice pub take a respite from all the wine tasting we were indulging. Good tap, food average, service excellent. Recommend it for a early afternoon stop. Outdoor seating available.

Beijing, China
“Decent for a drink”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a pub crawl through Walla Walla. Spacious and clean inside. Not too loud so you can have a conversation. Drinks are strong but a little spendy. I recommend here for an evening drink with friends.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great food, great cocktails, great scene”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Had a tasty, reasonably priced meal (including a great cocktail!) accompanied by live music on a Tuesday night! Will definitely be back on a return trip.