“A Great Local Find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2011

The food and atmosphere was just what we wanted after a day of wine tasting. The food menu is simple, yet offered wonderful choices along with some unusual dishes. I had the mushrooms and toast. Thinking it would be an appetizer type fare, I was pleasantly surprised that the portions was larger, and quite filling. Others ordered the burger, the wings with a delightful pear salad and a footlong dog which was a polish sausage. All of which was delicious. The bill was fair and the service was excellent. I'd definitely come back.

1  Thank Loomin8

Reviewed September 26, 2011

The food was amazing! Cheese plate, Public House Burger with Truffle Fries were all AMAZING! We live in Boise and have many great restaurants to choose from, but I have never had a better hamburger in my life! Kudos to the chef on an amazing meal! We will be back on our next trip to WW!

1  Thank scoozie358
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Came here with my husband after work one evening and was instantly impressed and the evening only went up from there. The food is fresh and innovative. You can taste the thought, the passion, and the freshness of the food with every bite. Scallion crepes are an absolute must, cheese plate had an array of fresh local fruit, and the truffle fries... Need I say more? The service started out great but then trickled off and we didn't see our server for quite some time, lucky for her the food takes care you for itself. Great laid back atmosphere with food that rivals the "nicest" of restaurants!

1  Thank Bryant031811
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Fresh, friendly, fabulous…this place is a homerun! Cocktails are made from daily, freshly squeezed limes, lemons, oranges, and grapefruits. Spectacular small plates, sandwiches, and select entrees are made to order by their first-class chef. The vibe is welcoming and gracious. Hospitality is what they are all about. A great place for dinner and drinks!

1  Thank Ograybill