Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla
$80
QualityInn
$60
$141
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$112
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$143
$124
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Priceline
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)
$65
$60
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
$182
All reviewspancake machinecinnamon rollsroom was cleancookiesthe breakfast areaother hotelsdecent breakfastgreat place to staythe entire staffstay there againoff the highwaychecking inwe've stayedhome away from homeeasy accessin townbiscuits and gravy
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Everything perfect-check-in, room, breakfast, etc. Very attentive staff. We could tell this a very well run HIE. We have been to many hotels around the country and can tell when the details are paid attn to from room setup to precise caulking in the bath, makes a difference.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My 2 year old and I stayed 4 nights and it was great. The staff was very accomodating and went out of their way to allow us to check in earlier than usual. We had been flying/driving for about 8 hours and my son was more than ready to take a nap, so it was really nice to have early access to the room. My Mom rented a room as well and they were nice enough to have both of them ready for early check-in. The hotel is clean and well equipped with a great location and a lot of breakfast options in the morning, although the pancake printer was out of order after our first day :( I have only 1 gripe, other than pancake printer malfunction; our room had a shower and no tub. The shower was glorious and I wish I could have the same at home but it terrified my toddler. Thankfully we were visiting family and we were able to use their tub. I really liked having a microwave and fridge in the room. The room was generously sized and the bed was comfy. It was less than 10 minutes from anywhere I wanted to be in either Walla Walla or College Place. I have stayed at several hotels in Walla Walla and all of them seemed damp, I didn't experience that here and my sinuses are grateful! All around it was a great stay and will definitely stay there in the future.

Room Tip: If you need a tub rather than a shower only, make sure you specify.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed two days and enjoyed our stay. Just one block off of Highway 12 west of town. Close to Old Highway12 wineries, Whitman Mission, and Fort Walla Walla museum. Just minutes from downtown. Room clean, comfortable with the amenities you would expect. Great breakfast that even included hot, fresh cinnamon rolls. i prefer a firm bed so my only complaint was the very soft bed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The hotel is located a minute from Rt 12, and a few minutes from downtown/historic Walla Walla and a few minutes from several wineries, there is lots of free parking in front of the hotel. Upon check in, we were upgraded to a larger room and told about the complimentary breakfast (6am - 9:30am, served in a dedicated area in the lobby) and cookies and milk served each evening at 7pm. As we made our way to our room, we immediately realized the hotel has been recently renovated - it appears brand new. Our room is very large, two super comfortable queen beds with four pillows each, a small frig, microwave, coffee maker in a cabinet/counter area, a full-sized ironing board and iron, a newly renovated bathroom, upholstered chair and foot rest, a small desk and desk chair, and a large flat screened TV and console. There is a small gym, pool and hot tub on the first floor of the hotel along with coin-operated washers and dryers. Super nice hotel, great customer service and great price.

Room Tip: Become an IGH member, get free upgraded rooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PerpetualMovement
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I love it when I get to a destination early (not intentionally) and they don't give you a bad time about checking in early. In my way of thinking, if they have a room available after 1 p.m., they should give it to you; especially if you have just covered 250 miles. They did just that. We wanted to get to some of the wineries before they closed and they made it easier by letting us drop off our stuff and freshen up a bit. The room was good sized, with frig, microwave, good TV, coffee maker. They had cookies and milk at 7 p.m., which I thought was great, especially for kids (and my husband). The breakfast in the morning was pretty good. They had meats, eggs, waffles, breads and fruits and all the rest. Not bad for the free breakfast. We had a room on the second floor, away from the elevator and it was quiet. There are really no views, so it isn't an issue. The property is located just west of town right off the highway. Easy to find. I thought they did a nice job here. It is not the Four Seasons, but it is a good middle priced clean hotel.

Room Tip: There is an elevator in the middle of the property. As always, ask to have a room down a bit from the noise of people coming and going. We were on the second floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple