“Tasty dinner”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our meal here. Good food with great service. We will definitely return on our next visit to Walla Walla.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant through at least 6 different owners over the past 13 years and every time I have renewed hope that the new owner will get it right. I've never had a good meal or service experience at this restaurant. It looks cool from the outside, but keep driving. You'll be sorry if you take the chance and go in.

1  Thank JJW2
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and it turned out to be one of the better places my husband and I have been to on our trip! I don't know why it is not rated higher! We ordered the seafood pasta that we shared (without a split charge)which was delicious! We also had their garden salad and the dressing was wonderful! We will definitely go back the next time we are in Walla Walla! We were seated in the train car section which was very cozy and interesting!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Jacobi's is a cute place located in an old train station outside of downtown WW. I went here for lunch with a co-worker and while she loved her lunch (she ordered the turkey-cranberry sandwich--it looked great), mine was not so exciting. It was a spinach salad with oranges, goat cheese, some other things that sounded really good. But it was drenched in dressing--I guess I'll start ordering dressing on the side--and the spinach seemed not-so-fresh. Later on in the day, I had a bad reaction; not saying it was definitely from the salad, but can't really be sure, either. I would probably give Jacobi's another chance if I were back in town because the prices are decent and they have a good happy hour, it seems. ANd they have a pretty substantial menu. It's worth a try--a lot of people like the restaurant. So maybe I just had a bad day...

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This place was recommended to us and we were very pleased with our food and the service. We ate in near the street (not sure if this is the front or the back). Large windows facing the street and the wall 90 degrees to the street. As it was dusk, so sun not a problem. The room itself seemed very stark. Not "warm". The dining car would be a good choice in terms of decor, but can be noisy.