“Good bar food great pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #41 of 144 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

We had a couple pints some poppers onion rings and Thai pizza. The poppers were good the onion rings were really good and the pizza was delicious it used peanut sauce instead of pizza sauce which was really tasty

Reviewed July 14, 2016

'The Green' is like a neighborhood tavern of days gone by. While not brewing any beer of its own, the Green features more selections than anywhere else in the region -by far. The menu is pub fare done well; both kinds of fish tacos are superb and the lamb burger is heavenly.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

The Green Lantern is pretty much your traditional western bar -- pool tables, taxidermy, lots of TVs showing major league sports. But they make a decent drink and they serve a lamb burger that is superb. Comes with a mild feta cheese, crisp cucumbers and juicy tomatoes, and a mango chutney (which I can't judge since I always ask them to leave it off) on a toasted bun, served with fries which are pretty good. A culinary highlight of Walla Walla -- and it's exactly the same every single time.

Reviewed June 13, 2016

So interesting in that this was one of the higher priced bars we hit in our 4 state holiday. We had a few different servers during our evening and the difference was staggering. 2 servers were excellent and one was unbelievably bad. I ordered a well drink and he confirmed it would be well, when we got our bill I was charged for premium drinks, when I pointed it out of principle because it was really only a couple of bucks per drink, the response was "well I served you premium so that is what I have to charge you". Not happy with that response. The nachos were good but a little pricey, there was a special on pizza and it was great and very well priced. Overall we had a nice evening, spent more than we thought we should have for what we got, thought that 2 of waitresses were excellent and sadly I can't tell you what I thought of the one waiter. Green Lantern Tavern is okay but there are lots of places in Walla Walla to get better bang for your buck and better service. Not a place we will be returning to.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Not impressed. Food ok but nothing special. An hour wait for a turkey sandwich & a french dip. Over $50 for lunch.