“I live in Walla Walla but..”

Walla Walla Bread Company
Ranked #8 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Description: I am the owner of this business and would like to be added to your list. I did not find any where on your home page to do this. THank you for your attention to this matter
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I live here and I'm thankful that we have such a good bakery in town. Just stopped by for a croissant and a latte. Both awesome.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Not only is the bread amazing, so is all their food! I love the chicken and mushroom sandwich and all their soups are good. But the lemon bars are truly out of this world. I've never found one as good. And the owners and staff are wonderful. We miss this place!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

They did breads for our catered wedding, and then a friend bought assorted pasteries for the day after brunch at our home. 6 dozen of diffent delectible items. Folks even stopped by on their way out of town to take some home!

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Can't express in words how excellent our sandwiches were....and the brownies are the best ever. I just wanted to bring it all home with me. The best in Walla Walla.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

After friends had told us about the Walla Walla Bread Company, we had to give it a try. Boy, are we glad we did. It was like a delicatessen like I had never seen before. The menu offered several mouth-watering choices like the Pulled Pork sandwich and Waldorf Chicken salad sandwich. Both were excellent in taste and texture. The homemade soups had me tempted to lick the bowl. Beverages were not limited to the usual fare of soft drinks - Walla Walla valley wines were offered, as well. On top of the delectable food and drink was the superb service. They (all of the staff) treated everyone like a valued customer. The only drawback is that the restaurant does not have enough tables and chairs. After all, a place with food this good will inevitably face a barrage of eager customers.

1  Thank David D