“Always Always Great!”

Walla Walla Bread Company
Ranked #10 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Description: I am the owner of this business and would like to be added to your list. I did not find any where on your home page to do this. THank you for your attention to this matter
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Not only can you buy incredible baked goods here...You can get a great cup of coffee, a delicious sandwich, freshly baked quiche...or a bowl of their home made soup! Really cozy atmosphere and the staff and owners make you feel welcome. A true gem of Downtown Walla Walla.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went there after trying their bread at Whitehouse Crawford. We had bought some cheese at Monteillet Fromagerie (don't miss it) in nearby Dayton, where this cookie and very nice lady makes goat and sheep cheese and we wanted some good bread for a picnic in between wine tasting. The demi baguettes were superb. Super crispy outside and light inside and seemed fresh for hours. Their sandwiches appeared yummy but unfortunately did not have enough time to try them.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Their service is amazing. The same woman has waited on me the last couple of times (I believe her name is Jill?) and she has done an incredible job. I also got a chance to talk to one of the owners - such a wonderful woman! The chicken and mushroom sandwich is one of my favorite things to eat in town, and my fiance still raves about the Lox Bagel. My friend recently had the chicken salad sandwich and was very impressed as well. You can't beat their baguettes or their sourdough loafs (perfect for bread bowls). I highly recommend you stop in for an early breakfast, lunch, or just to get a quick loaf of bread or enjoy a wonderful pastry. As a local, I really hope Walla Walla Bread Co. continues to thrive!

1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Their chicken and mushroom sandwich is really good. The pastry tends to be a little on the dry side, but I kinda like it that way. I wouldn't order the coffee though, it is just not up to the taste of the food.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great capuchinos & the baked goods are out of this world. Closes at 3p on weekends so be sure to get there so you don't miss out.