“Nice little palce”
Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: www.grazecatering.blogspot.com Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Seattle, Washington
“Nice little palce”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had excellent salads and panninis. They have a nice ourdoor patio area with very cool tables by a local artist.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Beth N

Bellevue, Washington
“Turkey bacon panini's”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I eat here almost on a daily basis which probably isn't good for my health but the turkey bacon panini's with lettuce and tomatoes are seriously to die for. They are so good, I just discovered this place about a month ago and I can't get enough of it. Must try.

• Visited May 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've had one sandwich from here, it was the avocado and turkey sandwich, very fresh and delicious! Definitely better than the average sandwich shop. I will be back.

Visited March 2013
sierra nevadas
“PPEAR Panini such a treat!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My 2 teens agreed with me that this might be the best panini we've ever eaten! Wish I lived locally so I could "Graze" through the entire menu! Yum! We texted an order to the drive thru on our way to the airport to go back home. So easy! Please bring a branch to my town.:-)

• Visited April 2013
kirkland wa
“Impressive!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a great time at the Cayuse release party last weekend. Had to ask who catered the event, since the food was amazing, and it was GRAZE! Loved the pulled pork with white beans. I could have eatten the whole platter, but then was distracted by the salmon tartare..... Look forward to checking out the restaurant next time we are in town.
(Catering staff was great as well, knowledgeable of items and constantly restocking the trays)

• Visited April 2013