“Great sandwiches”
Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: www.grazecatering.blogspot.com Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've had one sandwich from here, it was the avocado and turkey sandwich, very fresh and delicious! Definitely better than the average sandwich shop. I will be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My 2 teens agreed with me that this might be the best panini we've ever eaten! Wish I lived locally so I could "Graze" through the entire menu! Yum! We texted an order to the drive thru on our way to the airport to go back home. So easy! Please bring a branch to my town.:-)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a great time at the Cayuse release party last weekend. Had to ask who catered the event, since the food was amazing, and it was GRAZE! Loved the pulled pork with white beans. I could have eatten the whole platter, but then was distracted by the salmon tartare..... Look forward to checking out the restaurant next time we are in town.
(Catering staff was great as well, knowledgeable of items and constantly restocking the trays)

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Graze came recommended to us long before we arrived in Walla Walla. The sandwiches were outstanding, and the staff very willing to meet any and all dietary restrictions and preferences. We stopped here on three days to pick up sandwiches prior to hitting the vineyards, and we're all highly pleased with the quality and taste of the food from Graze. The staff here were tremendous, and offered recommendations as well as any help you needed to make those all important decisions several hours before lunch. Sanwiches came with chips or sides and were enjoyed!

Most vineyards in the Walla Walla area do not have food service, so if you are making a day of it, get a cooler, some ice, and food from Graze! You will enjoy it!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I love a good Cobb Salad and around here they are few and far between. However, under good advisement from a friend, we went to this small eclectic restaurant just off Main Street. It turned out to be a treat indeed.
The Cobb was big, filled with all the necessary items like chicken, bacon, bleu cheese, tomatoes, and...suprisingly...roast beef. It was a shade off the traditional Cobb but just enough to be delicious and intriquing. While we were eating our salads a woman came in what a unruly child who yelled, had to have water (which he promptly spilled) and generally made the dining experience somewhat less than stellar. The watiress was friendly to the lady, cleaned up the spill, and took care of her order quickly. That is good service and we blame only the mother...not the child or restaurant...for the situation.
So will we go back? You bet. There are still some items on that menu I want to try like the roasted pear salad with bleu cheese. I just hope the lady and her child visit when we are not there.
The atmosphere is pleasant but the accoustics make it difficult to hold a conversation with your dining guest. Other than that, it was a nice place to eat.