“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: www.grazecatering.blogspot.com Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
College Place, Washington, United States
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food here is fresh, healthy, tasty and just plane old all around good! I have eaten here several times now and every single time I leave feeling better than when I arrived!

• Visited January 2013

College Place, Washington
“Great quality, fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Graze has wonderful food at a fair price. Quality ingredients and great service. I can not say enough good things about this place. They once provided meals for an event I was hosting and everyone who ordered from them had great feedback for me, from "these tomatoes are awesome," and "what a great meal for the price!" This is often my first choice for lunch.

Visited December 2012
Ukiah, CA
“First Time--Drive thru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

The roasted pear sald was interesting...lots of blue cheese, tangy dressing. Turkey-bacon-avocado sandwich was really good and I could only eat half. Would go back.

Visited December 2012
Bend, Oregon
“Damn good panini and salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

After a long day of driving we were looking for a late lunch joint that was local as we pulled into Walla Walla. We looked up Graze in Tripadvisor and Yelp and came to the conclusion that this would be our stop. We were not disappointed! My wife and I ordered the portabello panini and the cobb salad. The total price with tip was under $20. The panini was awesome. The cobb salad had lots of meats and cheeses and was excellent also. You order at the counter and they bring it out. The decor is very college sub shop but the food more than makes up for the decor. Go there if you want a good value on great tasting food.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ed K
Fair Oaks, California
“best quick lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This small eatery seems to be everyone's favorite; young and old, tourist and locals. Our sandwiches and accompaniments were so good we couldn't remember when we had something this good. The Sanpellegrino soda was perfect match to their lunch

Visited October 2012