“Only so so with good portions.”
Review of Modern Restaurant

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

After reading all the good reviews I was really expecting an above average dinner, did't happen. I would not come back again. I have to wonder if family members don't write the reviews.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This restaurant changed owners a few years ago and the quality of the food has been going downhill ever since. It has the worst fried rice I've ever tasted and the owner's response was that I should have the steamed rice the next time I eat there (what next time?) There are better Chinese restaurants in town to go to.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had heard from long time residents about how wonderful the food is here, but honestly the food was not good - both texture and flavor were poor. What was once apparently a favorite among locals has slipped away. The portions were as expected: large, as are so many Chinese restaurants, but what benefit is large when you don't want to take it with you? The service was okay for us. Not super, but not bad. Sorry, can't recommend you eat here :(

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food is alright, but the service is horrible then ever!! When a waitress walked by my table she would not ask if i needed anything. All she did was gave me boxes and fortune cookies after ive ate my meal half way. Ive called her many times but all she did was passed by without saying anything nor looked at my table. The customers that sat next to our table also complained with me and they also gave her a penny faced down for a tip of four people. Worst service ever. Shes an old lady thats slow and clueless.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Hot, diverse, delicious Chinese food that was DELIVERED to our nearby Super 8 Hotel! Wonderful Almond Sub Gum - the egg rolls were CRUNCH and layered on the outside... speedy delivery as well. Highly suggested if you visit Walla Walla!