“The best I have ever tasted”

Tiki Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #36 of 135 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Spokane Valley, Washington
“The best I have ever tasted”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love the fresh food and sauces they serve at TIKI, its perfect if you are watching your diet, grilled meat, low fat dishes. The portions are way more than I can eat, so I get a to-go box and have a second meal. Great prices and service. Yummy, makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

• Visited July 2012

Walla Walla, Washington
“Repeat customer many times over”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The food here is authentic Hawaiian, and they use their own family recipes! The portions are huge, so you might want to share with a friend. They are more than willing to provide an extra plate. Don't forget to try the Hawaiian shaved ice for dessert. It's to die for!

Visited November 2011
Salem, Oregon
“Yummy Surprises await you!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is an unexpected surprise in a small town. The food is as appealing to the eye as it is to the palate. There were 7 in our group. Everything we ordered was delicious, from the grilled chicken (Hawaiian style) salad to the Pulled Pork offerings and everything in between. The portions are huge, you will not go away hungry. The prices are very reasonable. This is up there with the best places I've eaten in Hawaii. Best of all, it's healthy, lots for fresh veggies, no fried gunk. You order at the counter, then find a table and they bring your food as it's ready. The place is clean, the service is friendly and helpful. Wish we had one where I live, I'd be a dedicated customer.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Debimlee
Walla Walla, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just like I remember and better!”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My husband and I lived in Hawaii 28 years, and are delighted with the Tiki after moving to Walla Walla. It's mouth watering food, delicious, the rice is just like they make in Hawaii. The grilled meats are DELICIOUS, and the sauce and everything is very tasty. We get the Big Kahuna 3 and order three choices of marinated teriyaki beef, and or chicken. The rice is like they make in the islands, a little sticky and it's fabulous. Yes, it has a little Japanese touch because folks that's the Hawaiian way over there. EVeryone borrows a little from each other, and that's what makes Hawaii so unique with their cuisine. Tiki has great prices, and for the kids too. You can't go wrong there! We love it!!!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank theharplady
Germany
“Tiki Teriyaki - Is this really Hawaaii?”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Had the Korean ribs, burnt, but ok nonetheless. I won't order them again. The rice is horrible- too mushy. Why can't Americans learn how to make proper rice? And who would have thought that macaroni salad is Japanese... it just doesn't complement Teriyaki cuisine... I will try Tiki again, so hopefully my next visit will be better. Please manager, tell the staff to be friendly and warm to guests.