“Repeat customer many times over”

Tiki Teriyaki Grill
Ranked #30 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The food here is authentic Hawaiian, and they use their own family recipes! The portions are huge, so you might want to share with a friend. They are more than willing to provide an extra plate. Don't forget to try the Hawaiian shaved ice for dessert. It's to die for!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

This is an unexpected surprise in a small town. The food is as appealing to the eye as it is to the palate. There were 7 in our group. Everything we ordered was delicious, from the grilled chicken (Hawaiian style) salad to the Pulled Pork offerings and everything in between. The portions are huge, you will not go away hungry. The prices are very reasonable. This is up there with the best places I've eaten in Hawaii. Best of all, it's healthy, lots for fresh veggies, no fried gunk. You order at the counter, then find a table and they bring your food as it's ready. The place is clean, the service is friendly and helpful. Wish we had one where I live, I'd be a dedicated customer.

1  Thank Debimlee
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My husband and I lived in Hawaii 28 years, and are delighted with the Tiki after moving to Walla Walla. It's mouth watering food, delicious, the rice is just like they make in Hawaii. The grilled meats are DELICIOUS, and the sauce and everything is very tasty. We get the Big Kahuna 3 and order three choices of marinated teriyaki beef, and or chicken. The rice is like they make in the islands, a little sticky and it's fabulous. Yes, it has a little Japanese touch because folks that's the Hawaiian way over there. EVeryone borrows a little from each other, and that's what makes Hawaii so unique with their cuisine. Tiki has great prices, and for the kids too. You can't go wrong there! We love it!!!

1  Thank theharplady
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Had the Korean ribs, burnt, but ok nonetheless. I won't order them again. The rice is horrible- too mushy. Why can't Americans learn how to make proper rice? And who would have thought that macaroni salad is Japanese... it just doesn't complement Teriyaki cuisine... I will try Tiki again, so hopefully my next visit will be better. Please manager, tell the staff to be friendly and warm to guests.

Reviewed May 27, 2010

Tiki Teriyaki has been good the times that I have eaten there. The wait has always been a while, definitely not a fast food establishment. Today takes the cake though. I arrived at 6 PM and most of the tables were full. The place seats about 30 people, but there were 21 people in the restaurant. We ordered two items. A pulled pork sandwich and teriyaki chicken to go. We picked up our items at 7:06 PM. If they had told me it would be an hour I would have gone elsewhere. They were telling people after I ordered that it would be 20 minutes to get their food. So, I thought that we would not be that long. I was wrong! I when waiting to ask for our money back, our food came up. When I suggested that they should have told me it would be that long, they just looked at their watches and said "an hour huh." I have not gripe with the food as it has always been good, the wait will just kill you if you go for dinner. I will recommend with the condition that you can't be in any kind of hurry and you don't mind waiting a long time for your food.