“Best Tenderloin in Washington”
Review of Tmacs

Tmacs
Ranked #7 of 137 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to TMACS a modern Washington wine country New American bistro. Our menu takes full advantage of our region's bounty, featuring house-made, unprocessed foods with an emphasis on seasonal, organic produce from local farmers. Our menu changes frequently based on the availability of local and seasonal products. Please visit our web site to view current menu offerings.
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Tom and his staff do a great job. Local ingredients listed on the menu, which changes constantly (although the house bolognese & pappardelle stays on, thank god!). They have on multiple occasions served me the BEST tenderloin I've had anywhere between Dallas, Texas, Vancouver, B.C, and Nashville, TN! No small feat as I am a red meat man. Small but very well picked wine list and excellent bar service. The owner, Tom, is always present and making sure everything is going well and patrons are happy. Great date atmosphere also!

1  Thank irideKTM

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We loved our meal at T. Maccarone's! Our server started us off on the right foot with warm and gracious hospitality. We asked for his suggestions and he provided detailed descriptions that made it easy for us to choose our selections. We started with salads that were delicious and unique. Mine was greens with jicima and radishes, and my husband had the octapus salad which he thought was fantastic. For my entree I had the tagliatelle with Bolognaise which was the best I've ever had. I LOVED it! My husband followed our server's advice and had the pasta with sausage and pesto sauce and thought about ordering another serving to take home. I had to stop him from licking the bowl. The wines were delicious and reasonably priced. I especially enjoyed the "intellectual flight" of 3 local reds. We split the lemon cake dessert and it was perfect! We'll make this our first stop next time we visit Walla Walla.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We arrived 15 minutes early,the seating host promptly seated us in a cramped corner table designed for a party of 2.Sitting next to us at a 4 top - a party of two.We noticed 4-tops available.Our bad for not asking to be re-seated in another area of the restaurant.Given the high price of items on the menu and the fact that the restaurant appears to position itself as a fine dinning/great experience establishment, shoving a party of 3 at a table in a corner meant for 2 was just bad form. It really left us with a bad taste in our mouths and the dining had yet to begin. Two of us had Bolognese and the other Steelhead Salmon with tomato bisque as an appetizer.Soup and Bolognese were good, Steelhead dish so-so. Not a great dine for the price.

1  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed February 14, 2014

First time in Walla Walla and the front desk at the Marcus Whitman recommended it. We got there early and had our pick of places to sit but by the time dinner arrived we had lots of company. My wife had the steelhead and pear salad and was very complimentary. I had the Tagliatelle pasta and Napoli salad and I enjoyed it thoroughly. A bottle of Pinot Grigio worked well for us. We were a bit unsure at first with the prices but once we started eating we realized that we were getting our money's worth. Very enjoyable evening. The service was excellent.

1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Their constantly changing menu that features season appropriate fresh ingredients, good wine selection and creative cocktails is why we keep coming back. Owner Tom always greets us with a smile and hug and makes us feel right at home. Love having a drink on their outdoor patio in the summer

1  Thank Michelle W

Been to Tmacs? Share your experiences!