“Great Thai food in Walla Walla”
Review of Thai Ploy Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Ploy Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Having lived in Thailand for a number of years, I always seek out the local Thai cuisine when traveling. I am happy to say that Thai Ploy (Ploy = diamond) is a very nice eatery with a family atmosphere. And from the number of people I saw coming and going recently I would say the locals like it a lot too. It is run by a charming Thai family, so go eat some Masaman curry!

2  Thank Jakob G

Reviewed April 24, 2012

We like Thai food and often prepare it at home. But when I want good Thai food without the work, this is the place we come to. It has evolved over the past few years but the menu remains extensive and delicious. For the adventurous there are dishes on the menu to satisfy your boredom with routine Thai food. Their lunch special is amazing with green curry (your choice of meats or vegetarian), Pad Thai, spring roll and rice for way under $10.00. The servers are curteous and attentive. The atmosphere is supplanted with live plants that give a feeling of being in a tropical setting.
We always come out of this restaurant feeling satisfied and content. You will, too.

2  Thank Itswoots
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Wonderful dining! The peanut sauce was out of this world! Who knew there was such authentic cuisine behind that modest exterior? Don't be fooled like I was - I drove past it 100 times before I tried it but now its my favorite Asian restaurant in Walla Walla!

3  Thank wallachick
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Got off to an awkward start with me and my British accent and the staff speaking very poor American English........ the food more than made up for it. I will definitely go again.

1  Thank 543WendyC
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I go there often with family and colleagues. The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but is very pleasant inside, with booths and tables to accommodate different-sized groups, and a fireplace at one end. The food is all delicious! I particularly recommend the avocado salad rolls, the mango fried rice, and the yellow curry. The pahd thai is okay, not astounding, but worth ordering to round out a meal. Love the aromatic jasmine tea.