“Definitely the real thing.”
Review of Thai Ploy Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Ploy Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Got off to an awkward start with me and my British accent and the staff speaking very poor American English........ the food more than made up for it. I will definitely go again.

1  Thank 543WendyC

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I go there often with family and colleagues. The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, but is very pleasant inside, with booths and tables to accommodate different-sized groups, and a fireplace at one end. The food is all delicious! I particularly recommend the avocado salad rolls, the mango fried rice, and the yellow curry. The pahd thai is okay, not astounding, but worth ordering to round out a meal. Love the aromatic jasmine tea.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We live in Pomeroy and drive here for Thai. We have ate here often. Their food is very good, service has always been efficient. The cucumber salad & black rice pudding are both worth adding to your meals. Nice setting.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We just got back from the Thai Ploy. It is far and away the best Thai restaurant in Walla Walla-College Place. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Maybe being blessed by a Buddhist monk before they opened helped. Who knows.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I am always surprised to find a decent Thai restaurant in Walla Walla. We go to Thai restaurants all over and the food here can hold its own compared to any of them. The prices are reasonable, the service is fast, and the place is clean, nicely decorated and spacious. The restaurant can accommodate large groups. It is a family kind of place.