“Thai Ploy is amazing ! We love everything we've ever had here”
Review of Thai Ploy Restaurant - CLOSED

Thai Ploy Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We live in Pomeroy and drive here for Thai. We have ate here often. Their food is very good, service has always been efficient. The cucumber salad & black rice pudding are both worth adding to your meals. Nice setting.

There are newer reviews for Thai Ploy Restaurant

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We just got back from the Thai Ploy. It is far and away the best Thai restaurant in Walla Walla-College Place. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Maybe being blessed by a Buddhist monk before they opened helped. Who knows.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I am always surprised to find a decent Thai restaurant in Walla Walla. We go to Thai restaurants all over and the food here can hold its own compared to any of them. The prices are reasonable, the service is fast, and the place is clean, nicely decorated and spacious. The restaurant can accommodate large groups. It is a family kind of place.

Reviewed July 7, 2009

When the retaurant opened a few months ago, I was so glad. I love Thai food and was thrilled to see a new restaurant open here in Walla Walla. I have been to the restaurant a few times. The food is excellent as well as customer service.

Reviewed March 8, 2009

Great food, the service was quick, polite, and efficient. We will return for more of the same. I asked for more sauce and was graciously given what I asked for without any extra charge.

1  Thank EnzoMilton_Freewater