Stayed here for one night during our roadtrip. The hotel is well located close to acces roads and downtown Walla Walla is also easy to get to.
The staff is friendly and helpfull and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel also has a nice swimming pool and hottub at the back.
This was our first stay with Hampton (Stayed at Hilton before) and the breakfast is moderate at best. It is definitely not bad and better than most motels that serve breakfast, however I had expected it somewhat better. The plates and cutlery for example where all cardboard and plastic.
Overall it is a good hotel and well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Walla Walla! The new Hampton Inn & Suites in Walla Walla, would love to have you as our guest! Our beautiful breakfast/ lobby area and gorgeous rooms will welcome you home after a hard day of work or play. Enjoy a nice work out in our fitness room, or relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Join Hilton Honors to make sure you get your points and miles! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn And Suites Walla Walla