Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla
$160
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$85
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$102
$56
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$124
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
$71
QualityInn
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$114
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$65
$60
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsgreat place to staycollege placerecommend this hotelking suiteroom was cleanbusiness centerexcellent stayquiet locationin townfree breakfastfront desk staffstay there againwine tastingyogurtup to datewe've stayedwine country
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Consistent with every other Hampton Inn! Clean, neat, well laid out with a good free breakfast! It's on the outskirts of town so you can't walk to anything but it was quiet. Service was first class! Just wish there were some dining spots to walk to!

Room Tip: Eat at Publick House 124 in town!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I travel to Walla Walla often for business and have stayed in almost all of the hotels in the city - from the dives to the high end. For me I've enjoyed staying at the Hampton Inn the best of all of them and I now request it whenever I travel to Walla Walla. The building is new and up to date. There is adequate parking. The breakfast is good and the staff is friendly. I've never had a poor experience here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Erich P
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

We look For a Hampton inn everywhere we go because you always get a nice room, great breakfast, and good service.
I wish this hotel was a little closer to downtown. It's certainly not out of town, though.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Hampton Inn, taking advantage of their winery "crush package."
The room was standard for a Hampton Inn. (We stay in a lot of Hampton Inns.) Our only complaint was that the air conditioner was exceptionally noisy and it was irritating because it kept going off and on, and the motor would wake us up. On the other hand, the hotel is relatively inexpensive, so we did not expect a lot of luxury.

This Hampton Inn had one of the nicer dining rooms of any I have ever stayed in, and the breakfast food was better than average. Front desk personnel were friendly and accommodating. We had a car, so did not mind driving the short distance to town, especially as we were driving to different wineries anyway.

There is no scenery to speak of around the hotel. Our room overlooked the pool deck.

The best aspect of the stay was the crush package done with Tertulia winery. For a very reasonable price, we were able to meet with Ryan, the winemaker, for 3 hours and assist him with some of his wine making chores, while learning all sorts of interesting things about wine making. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and personable, and we very much enjoyed the experience. We also received a box lunch with a glass of wine each, a free wine tasting and a bottle of wine in our room. It was definitely fun and was a good deal. I would do it again without question.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife, two daughters and I were visiting Walla Walla. The room was nice and clean, beds comfortable and staff friendly. The breakfast includes different hot food as well as cold food. The hot food was different everyday and was decent, although the sort of bulk food thing you'd expect (e.g. uniform pre-made omlettes, etc.). The only real complaint I had is a personal one with many hotels where their hot water was made in a carafe that previously had coffee in it, so that you get that coffee water taste in your tea.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family