“Great stay...”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Walla Walla
Portland, Oregon
“Great stay...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Hampton many times now for work. The property is ALWAYS clean, kept, and the staff is outstanding! It has all the comforts you need while on the road for business or pleasure. I highly recommend this property for anyone who is shopping for rooms in Walla Walla. They also have great recommendations for dinner and wine tasting.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator is the best.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Bob T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Omak, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

VERY comfortable, SUPER clean, RAPID check-in, GREAT breakfast. Will definitely stay again as we travel to Southwest!

Room Tip: Upper floor for those who like to sleep with window open.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank travl2liv
Woodland, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed three nights at this hotel, KS bed (not a suite). Advantages: good price, room clean and in good repair, very quiet, safe, adequate room provisions (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, lots of towels, etc.) pretty good and free breakfast (including protein items not just sweets, fresh fruit), desk staff gave us free bottled water when we offered to buy, very adequate gym room given size of hotel, free in room WiFi, close to Starbucks and OK places to eat (need to drive there, though). Disadvantages: relatively far from downtown, pool and spa are outside so sorta unusable in winter.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank WoodlandTraveler
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

Stayed here for a quick weekend. The was the fastest ive ever checked into a hotel. My cell phone rang while I was getting out of my car, and so I was thoroughly engrossed in a conversation by the time I reached the front desk. I handed my credit card and ID to the desk clerk, and literally, within 30 seconds I had my room keys in my hand.

Everything was very clean at this hotel. The lobby/breakfast area had comfortable furniture. Nicely appointed area to relax in. Hallways were well lit, clean, and nice.y furnished. My room was spacious, well appointed, and VERY comfortable. I hated I would only be there for one night.

Big comfy bed. Nice desk area, which was well lit. Good-sized television. The bathroom was nicely furnished as well...including soft, thirsty towels.

I wasn't disappointed by anything during this visit.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank cuffemdude
Corvallis, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

Typical of other Hampton Inns I've stayed at. No problems, clean room, nice breakfast, helpful staff. On business strip south of town with numerous other chain store and restaurants.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank PerryRhoden
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

The hotel is great, I even was upgraded to a suite, but the sheets smelled so bad of bleach, really gave me a headache and ruined my sleep. Towels reeked of bleach too, but it is more of a problem when it is in the bedding. I gave feedback to front desk staff, don't think she wa concerned. Will not go back without assurances of a change. Too bad, lovely hotel

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank travelingrl59
Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

Stayed there for a night for winery hopping. Some of the great new wineries are close drive from the hotel.
We arrived around 6pm and the check in was fast and good. The room we had was on the first floor at the very end unit of the right wing. Worried about the noise from the parking lot because of the first floor unit, but it did not come to our attention that much. However, since there are many people going in and out at the parking lot, we did not feel like opening up the curtain even in the morning. Also, there are stairs to the upper floor just behind our unit and the sound of the footsteps was loud. The wall between our bed and the stairs seems not insulated enough.
There is a door to the parking lot at both ends and it was convenient.
We booked our stay at the Hampton Inn site with the Adventures of Tintin special. It's been more than one month since we stayed there. I wonder when they will send us those tickets!

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors and the units in the middle.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple