“Brasserie 100 (on a 1-100 Scale)”
Review of Brasserie Four

Brasserie Four
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I forgot to review this from our visit last September-- probably all the wine tasting-- but wanted to add my voice that this is a wonderful little restaurant, and we look forward to another visit this summer. Note to self: Eat first, then taste much wine.
The restaurant is elegantly casual, with high ceilings and a lot of light coming in through the Main Street windows. Our young waitperson was friendly and efficient, and most important-- everything we tasted was delicious. We had the feeling we could have spent the whole afternoon there without anyone rushing us, just like in Paris. Standouts were the Moule Frites, which were offered with two choices of sauce. We chose the Galliano broth (I think it was), adventurous but very good. Even more delicious was the Pate, beautifully served on a curved plank in a glass jar under fat, accompanied by Asian pear slices and cornichons and terrific mustard and great bread. Tell me that doesn't make your mouth water! Save us a seat in July.

1  Thank ChristianH521

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good food, prompt service, easy on the wallet - including the wine. Waiter was very nice and knowledgeable. Nuf' said.

1  Thank T C
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I Love this Restaurant. Hands down the best restaurant in Walla Walla!! Love everything, especially the winter favorites like Cassoulet and Beef Bourguignon!! The Cassoulet is my favorite Cassoulet outside of Provence France. Always enjoy the Moules Frites (Mussels and Fries) and that Mayonnaise is the most addictive thing on the menu. But, can I just say I fell in love with the White Chocolate Bavarian with Cara Cara Orange Marmalade. My first visit this winter I shared it with the table, but my second visit I had my own, I saved room for it (even sacrificing the last fries and mayonnaise). Love the wine wall. And, by far Brassiere Four has the best Cheese Plate in town. Hannah knows how to choose a nice range of flavors and textures and the honey and fruits that go with it are perfect. This restaurant is affordable too. I love the relaxed atmosphere and children are always welcome. Our Son, loves to eat here and his favorite is Moules Frite too, but he eats anything we order.

2  Thank sandasavi
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good food, atmosphere and service. Try the pizza - yes, pizza. Everything was amazing. Somewhat pricey, however.

2  Thank Fionamic
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is probably the best restaurant in Walla Walla and definitely not the most expensive. The menu' is short and changes seasonally and everything is always prepared fresh and is always very tasty. Get the moules mariniere and make a meal of it for 18 $. Recently I got a trout meniere and it was divine. Perfectly cooked; the meat was moist and the skin was crispy and buttery.

1  Thank Errico1