All reviewswhitman collegein townshower doornew mattressesclose to downtowndowntown coreroom was cleanoutdoor poolstay there againtwo queen bedsthe location is perfectwithin walking distancefree breakfastfirst floorwine tastinginternetrates
A Wyndham traveler

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 21, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

After my wife nixed the idea of staying at a nearby hotel, we decided to try the Travelodge. We wanted a reasonably priced room for the night while we visited our son. The desk person was very friendly and we received a King bed room that served our needs at a great price. It was very clean, perhaps recently painted, and had all the amenities you might desire. The flat screen TV was enormous. For a Tuesday night, this place was filled which is a testament to the fact that so many people have found it to be an accommodating place. (The place next door only had three cars that we could see) We will always stay here when in two Wallas.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The review average was not good, but all the most recent reviews were pretty good, so I thought maybe the hotel changed hands, and the new owners were doing a better job. I liked the price of the hotel, and I only needed it for one night (10 hours), so I took a chance staying here. My expectations were low, and my stay exceeded my expectations. It is a Travelodge, and they are usually pretty basic, and this one was no different. The place was dated and needs an upgrade, but it was clean, the internet was good, and my room was quiet (#104). The staff was very friendly, and the hotel is located near downtown. There was no bathtub in my room, but the shower was a decent size. The biggest problem was the outlets. There weren't enough in the entire room for me to plug my things in. The breakfast was very poor, but it is a Travelodge, and it was to be expected. The bed was comfortable enough, but it wasn't great, and the towels were just decent. They do charge you $1 for free movies which you have no option but to pay, and if you have kids beware because there are adult movies as part of the free movies. Overall it was a good experience, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business