Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$105
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$125
$101
$124
$113
Hampton.com
$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$99
$88
Priceline
Green Gables Inn(Walla Walla)
$179
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)
$65
$55
$182
$187
Official Site
All reviewswhitman collegein townshower doornew mattressesclose to downtowndowntown coreroom was cleanoutdoor poolstay there againtwo queen bedsthe location is perfectwithin walking distancefirst floorfree breakfastwine tastinginternetrates
Reviewed October 21, 2012

After my wife nixed the idea of staying at a nearby hotel, we decided to try the Travelodge. We wanted a reasonably priced room for the night while we visited our son. The desk person was very friendly and we received a King bed room that served our needs at a great price. It was very clean, perhaps recently painted, and had all the amenities you might desire. The flat screen TV was enormous. For a Tuesday night, this place was filled which is a testament to the fact that so many people have found it to be an accommodating place. (The place next door only had three cars that we could see) We will always stay here when in two Wallas.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The review average was not good, but all the most recent reviews were pretty good, so I thought maybe the hotel changed hands, and the new owners were doing a better job. I liked the price of the hotel, and I only needed it for one night (10 hours), so I took a chance staying here. My expectations were low, and my stay exceeded my expectations. It is a Travelodge, and they are usually pretty basic, and this one was no different. The place was dated and needs an upgrade, but it was clean, the internet was good, and my room was quiet (#104). The staff was very friendly, and the hotel is located near downtown. There was no bathtub in my room, but the shower was a decent size. The biggest problem was the outlets. There weren't enough in the entire room for me to plug my things in. The breakfast was very poor, but it is a Travelodge, and it was to be expected. The bed was comfortable enough, but it wasn't great, and the towels were just decent. They do charge you $1 for free movies which you have no option but to pay, and if you have kids beware because there are adult movies as part of the free movies. Overall it was a good experience, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I spent 6 nights in Walla Walla visiting our son. We were very pleased with our overall experience at the Travelodge. Our room (#202) was certainly adequate and met all of our needs. The room and the entire place was clean, the bed was comfortable and we slept well every night. Breakfast was self service and provided a decent starter for the day. The people who run the place were friendly and helpful with any questions we had. The location is great, just 2 blocks from downtown. We were there to visit and to experience the local wines and within a 5 block radius there were at least 25 wine tasting rooms. The reasonable rate we paid for our room left us more of our budget for tasting (and buying) some wonderful wines. Great value in a cute friendly little city. We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple