“Awesome customer service”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Lapwai, Idaho
“Awesome customer service”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I booked my reservation through Travelocity and booked my room for the wrong day on accident and when I tried to call to have them change the day through Travelocity I was transferred multiple times and could hardly understand the person I was speaking to finally I got a lady that agreed to change the day but was trying to charge my card for it after I already paid for it and only wanted the day changed. She told me that was the only way to do it and I had to call super 8 for a refund. So when I got to super 8 the front desk person Joe helped me out by arguing on the phone with them trying to get the day changed. He multi tasked and stayed on the phone being transferred four different times and trying to get through to a manager because obviously these people had no clue of what they were doing. After over an hour of being on hold and transferred he got through to a manager and got him to change the day but I still had to come out of pocket 20$ even though I paid for the room already. This was not Joes fault but Travelocitys. I will not go through Travelocity again they have poor customer service and are rude and don't care about their customers. All they had to do was change the day! Super 8 and front desk person Joe were outstanding. He went above and beyond his job to try to help fix the problem. He was polite and had excellent customer service. So if you go to walla walla stay at super 8:)

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Lsdishion
Jenn-Super8, Front Desk at Super 8 Walla Walla, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I'm sorry your experience with Tavelocity was so horrible. Please next time call us directly at 509-525-8800 and we can get you a reservation without the hassle.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Here on a work assignment I needed affordable accommodation. For the rate I paid this is a great value. The place doesn't quite have the sparkle of a great property. The Whirlpool was not hot enough. The room a little drab. The low price attracts pit bull owners and people that listen to rap music. So request a room in the quiet part of the motel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Clarkston
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The stay was average. The rooms are standard. The bed was uncomfortable. When it came time to check out I was charged $12.00 more then the price I was quoted online when I booked the room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family