“Standard place for soup, salad, and sandwiches”
Review of Stone Soup

Stone Soup
Ranked #25 of 139 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I believe this is an old-time favorite in Walla Walla. You go up to the counter to order and there is a salad bar. There food is standard and the ingredients are not the highest of quality. With the competition now in town, I think Stone Soup better improve.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite lunch spots. Best soup in the world and I love their Chicken Salad Sandwich too.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Their sandwiches are wonderful. I get them delivered to me at work. Their tortilla soup is great. Delivery is fast and courteous.
Their potato salad is also very good.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had sandwich and soup. It was very well done. The turkey was fresh baked and the soup tasted like homemade. I'd gladly have lunch at this place again.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a simple place with simple decor, but there is a reason it is always busy at lunch time. All the locals know how good their soup and sandwiches are! Reasonably priced but no frills. You order at the counter and they bring the food out to your table in plastic baskets.