“Best shakes!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I come here for the milkshakes. They have so many flavors, and are so thick and creamy it makes your cheek muscles sore from sucking on the straw! Not a bad price either, I think it's $4 for a large.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been stopping here on and off for about 20 years. So we were rather surprised to bring our order home and find it totally screwed up. The burgers were not what we ordered. The fries were cold and greasy. Such a disappointment.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Every time we are in the area we go to Iceburg for a milkshake. They are the best ever! We even went twice in two days even though I am allergic to milk and we are trying to lose weight! Can't resist the delicious milkshakes!!! Will be back when we get to Walla Walla again in September.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

What a tasty Garden Burger, ( homemade veggie burger). Really nice relish, always made fresh after you order, and fries just tops it off, and do not forget to add your favorite shake!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

The food always tastes cold and the fries always seem to be dried out. The milkshakes have even gone downhill. I use to look forward going out to eat here and always thought it sounded good and now I think of it and I don't even get a craving for it. Kind of sad since it's been around and well known in walla walla. Although I do like the extra lemon they give me in my ice water but I don't like how they charge me over a dollar for it.