This is a wonderful hotel in downtown walla walla. It is close to everything and a great value, especially if you include the free and fabulous breakfast every day. Seriously, why stay at the holiday inn when the breakfast alone for two people is easily worth 25 bucks a day? The room was very nice, especially the bed, although a little on the small side. I would call it cozy. We stayed in the new wing. Parking was easy, free and abundant as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Walla