My wife and I have always wanted to stay at the Marcus Whitman because we had heard many good things from friends. We stayed in the Tower Spa King Room which was very nice and had updated amenities such as a wall mounted flat screen TV. It had very luxurious décor and furnishings. The spa tub was big and great to relax in. Overall the hotel was a good experience and reasonably priced. The only downside was that there was no room service or valet parking. Plenty of nice restaurants to eat at in Walla Walla. If you want to eat in your room you will need to bring food and there is a small fridge to keep it in. We would certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla