We just spent two delightful days in this hotel. It began with a very friendly greeting by the bellman and front desk. Our first night we ate in the hotel restaurant, The Marc. The meal was excellent and the waiter we had was very knowledgable. He also gave us some good tips on which wineries to visit for our second day.
After exploring Wala Wala and the surrounding wineries, it was nice to come back to the comfort of this hotel. I can't say enough about the friendliness of the staff- from housekeeping, to the restaurant staff and front desk. It's obvious that the employees like to work there and have great pride in the hotel.
I would definitely stay at the Marcus Whitman again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla