We were on vacation and driving from Seattle via Walla Walla and could not have been more pleased with the decision. The Marcus Whitman is nothing short of first class. We were given an upgrade for the old part (which I would ask for upon check in) and it was FANTASTIC.
Along with the room and location, the buffet breakfast is AWESOME!!!!
Very nice place can't think why everyone wouldn't.
You will be happy, trust me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center - named "2015 Hotel of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 133-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla