Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla
$160
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$102
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$90
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
$109
Green Gables Inn(Walla Walla)
$199
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$124
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$60
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
$182
All reviewsred lion iscovered parkingmotor lodgebright colorsmain stcontinental breakfastwine tastingolder hotelcomfortable roomwithin easy walking distancelocation was perfectdowntownsafewaypillowsfixturescampuswineries
Reviewed September 22, 2013

After reading some earlier reviews from 2012, I did not know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. Their rooms have been re-modeled and we stayed in a re-modeled room. Our room was clean, the beds were very comfortable (2 queen beds), clean comfortable sheets and pillows and comforters. The room was painted cheerfully. The bathroom was clean, water hot and showers great, towels were nice and clean. We didn't sample the breakfast because we were too busy during our stay. The staff was helpful, friendly and pleasant. Very close to shops and I felt totally safe. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robyn B
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. We're happy to hear that you like the upgraded amenties. Next time you are in Walla Walla, you will have to try our new breakfast.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I honestly choose this place because of their low prices. It was later in the evening when I checked in and had not eaten dinner. The gal at the front counter let me into the kitchen and gave me snacks to take to my room. When I finally got to my room, I was very surprised. It had beautiful new furniture and bedding. The color scheme was fabulous. My room was so cute and cozy I found myself wishing I could stay another night. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank khrystel

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. It is wonderful to hear that you were wowed by our front desk, and the changes we made in the guest rooms. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had no idea what to expect when I blindly reserved a room at the Vineyard Inn and I was nothing but pleased with my experience. The young lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful, the room was modern and very clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanna P
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review. Your feedback is important to us. Please come see us again when you come back to Walla Walla!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Location is right next to the downtown wine tasting shops that you can walk to. The price is good for such a good location. Rooms have been recently remodeled and are up to date. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DOUGLAS P
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you liked the changes and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Pros: JEFF & staff-when showering (#101) we discovered the tub drain was slow so contacted Jeff the next day & it was done when we returned to the room! Friendly staff. Refurbished, clean, comfortable bed, thick pillows, flat screen TV, AC, iron, hair dryer. Motel is close to everything downtown. Didn't try out exercise room. Free continental breakfast-hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffin, fruit, coffee or tea, juices. Funky room paint-yellow, purple. Got senior discount. Was quiet.
Cons: AC was a little noisy so just turned it on during day & off at night. (was 95 1 day!) Pillows-too thick for us but good quality.
Summary: we'd reserve with them if we are in Walla Walla again! Went during Labor Day (Sun, Mon) so some of the shops & wine cellars were closed.

Room Tip: #101& 102 has only 1 neighbor & is on bottom floor so can park your car in front.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mika96826
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough TripAdvisor review. Your feedback is important to us. Again, I apologize that you encountered a maintenance issue during your stay. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the response time and level of service.

Please see us again when you come back to Walla Walla.