Motel 6 Walla Walla
$160
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$102
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$119
$56
Quality Inn & Suites(Walla Walla)
$76
QualityInn
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
$109
Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$153
$124
Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Priceline
Capri Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$60
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
$72
All reviewsfridge and microwavewhitehouse crawfordoutdoor poolbudget staywine tastingmain streetwithin walking distancebasic roomthe location is perfectwould definitely stay here againmarcus whitman hoteldowntownlotionpillowswineriespet
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great value, clean and a few blocks from Main Street! I asked for a room on top floor in the newer section when I booked room and got just that. The newer section is behind the main building on 2nd, so it was quieter. Sure, we were there in off season, so everything is quieter, but still!

We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: New section, top floor (as recommended by another review on Trip Advisor. We were in 221.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
danny p, Manager at Motel 6 Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us and we see you again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've stayed at this motel a couple of times now and consider it an excellent value for the price.

The location is great - right off the Highway, and two to five blocks from the main downtown shops, banks and restaurants. It's one block from the Marcus Whitman if you're in town for a conference and on a budget. Across the street is one of the town's premiere restaurants, the Whitehouse-Crawford. Access in and out of the parking lot is easy and there's been plenty of parking available during my visits.

Cleanliness is superior. Budget hotels often are downright shabby, with matted carpets and grimy bathrooms. Not so here. Both rooms I stayed in were sparkling clean. This is advertised as a non-smoking hotel. The first time I stayed, the room I was offered smelled smoky to me, and I was immediately and pleasantly offered another room which was perfectly satisfactory.

Amenities are OK. I wasn't a heavy Internet user while I was there, but my rooms had Wi-Fi adequate to my needs. The rooms offered a nice TV, refrigerator with small freezer, small microwave, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Bathroom supplies are basic: soap and shampoo, along with ample towels. I missed having a coffee maker and a shower cap, but for the price I can't complain. If you need lotion or conditioner, bring your own. The first time I was there, there was no Continental breakfast available. The second time there was, and while I didn't partake or look closely, it looked definitely Continental: coffee and some baked goods.

Beds were comfortable, pillows ample, furniture sturdy and convenient, and rooms good-sized and fresh-smelling (except for the first room I was given, which I traded).

I had uniformly friendly and helpful service from the office staff, and good housekeeping throughout my visits.

I've stayed at the Marcus Whitman, and it's a lovely hotel, but unless you're planning to entertain guests in your room or spend most of your time in the hotel, I personally can't see spending three or four times as much money for a place to park your head at night. Cleanliness, service attentiveness to the occasional problem, convenience of location, and general comfort what I look for, and they are more than adequate at this budget hotel. And you'll have some money left over to spend at some of the great local restaurants and wineries.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
danny p, Manager at Motel 6 Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you very much see you again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

For the price I wasn't expecting The Ritz but I did expect better than this. The hotel website advertises "free continental breakfast" but at check-in there's a sign stating breakfast isn't served during winter months. A bad start. Our room (not in the newer wing of the hotel) was in need of updating and deep cleaning, it smelled of Febreze covering cigarette smoke. Maybe this is where out-of-town construction workers stay because the loveseat was filthy, looked like greasy coveralls had been at home there. There was no coffee maker in the room. Coffee is available in the lobby 7-9am but that area also needs cleaning. Coffee grounds were spilled on the floor around the trash bin but the staff wasn't bothered enough to clean it up. Second night we were kept awake by the very loud tv in the room next door. I tried ringing the front desk at 1am hoping they could solve the problem but they didn't answer. I tried ringing the room direct but they didn't answer. I tried knocking on the wall but still no luck. At 4am I finally gave up and turned on the noisy heater/AC unit to drown out the neighbor's noise and try to get some sleep. All in all it was a disappointment, I won't stay there again and I won't recommend it to friends or family.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Soory this time we give you better service next time.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have been going to Walla Walla now for several times. 3 out of 4 times I have stayed there over a weekend and I will stay there next time as well.
The service is friendly, the rooms are large and clean and quiet. It is centrally located, so after all the wine tasting is done I can walk downtown, which takes about 5 min.
It's also close to a great breakfast place.

Room Tip: I prefer the section of the hotel away from the registration desk at the far end across from Seven Hills Winery.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
danny p, Manager at Motel 6 Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Thank You Very Much For Staying With Us.See You Again.Next Time Call Motel Direct at-5095294410 or 18885294161 so get better rated.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were only in town 1 night for wine club pick-ups an this was just a place to rest our head. It was clean, comfy and had a large flat screen TV (if you have to watch!), WiFi worked great, everything you needed for 1 night including fridge/microwave. We skipped the breakfast, so we really weren't here more than sleeping, but it saved us plenty of cash to buy more wine.
Recommend if on a budget, this is centrally located and we walked to many tasting rooms including Rotie, Kerloo, Mackey and had dinner at Brasserie 4!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
danny p, Manager at Motel 6 Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

we can make you happy when you stayed next time sorry this time.