“Most comfortable beds ever!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Walla Walla
Damascus, Oregon
“Most comfortable beds ever!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Nice hotel. You could hear the people in the room above us too much when they walked around but the beds were the most comfortable we have ever slept on in a hotel! Decent shower too. Would definitely go back!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tonya D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear ADJD,

Thank you for your comments and staying with us when you visited Walla Walla. Oue Euro top mattresses we believe are the most comfortable ever and we are glad you enjoyed them. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations.

Tonya Dundas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bainbridge Island, Washington
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a clean, well run La Quinta with comfortable beds. The breakfast was ok but they ran out of some of the food before 8 am when I got there. Couldn't wait for them to replenish so made do with what was left.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tonya D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Lisa:

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. I also appreciate the comment about the breakfast and I canassure you that I will take the steps necessary to make sure this situation does not arise again. Your satifaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn is our top priority. We look forward to seeing you again.

Seattle
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We arrived Friday night without reservations. We had just come in from Boise Idaho on a motorcycle. We had endured rain, wind, slick roads and semi trucks. We were wiped out. The manager have us a free upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi. We were so grateful.

The room was clean and very comfortable. The jacuzzi was perfect. In the room was a bag of Amos chocolate chip cookies and water. Nice touch.
Breakfast was good. Eggs, waffles, yogurt, juice, toast, cereal and biscuits and gravy. Served from 6am to 10am.
Their pool and jacuzzi is open 24 hours.
It's within walking distance to town. There's plenty of wine tasting rooms that are open till 5pm.

I recommend this hotel. Our rate was $109 on a Friday night. That's awesome.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank debging
Tonya D, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for your great comments! I remember checking you in and I am happy to hear that you were satisfied! I hope to see you again in the future.

Outwest
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I booked this room for an all Women's Motorcycle Rally. A good location and within walking distance of some very good places to eat as well as downtown. The motel was clean, and the staff was friendly. BUT, the air conditioners are VERY noisy and for what we spent... the stay was over priced. I am sure due to the rally and a Wedding Party staying there as well. The breakfast was a good variety and the food was hot. FYI, there is not a elevator available at this location.

Room Tip: The walls are thin and you can hear your neighbor!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear April,

I truly appreciate your feedback; it our goal to provide you with a positive experience. I do apologize about tghe A/C being noisy. I do know that we are in the process of replacing a few of them at this time. Your continued satisfaction and trsut in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again in the future.

Terrebonne, Oregon, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

A clean and comfortable place to stay with an excellent location. The breakfast was average with limited choices, but better than just coffee and sweet rolls. I would rate this motel 2 1/2 stars. Staff was friendly and helpful. Towels, shampoo, etc. were average to somewhat disappointing. Overall, I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Lance,

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satifaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn is our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectaions and our high standards. I appreciate the comments about the towels and I will make sure I look into that as well.

We hope to see you again soon.

Pasco, United States
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very Happy To Recommend. Attractive and Clean, Friendly and Helpful Staff, 24 Hour Indoor Pool and Spa a PLUS. Free Breakfast Included. Chocolate Chip Cookies for Evening Snack. Very Convenient Location to Highway and Downtown.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you Marie!

I appreciate your and value any feedback and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope to always exceed your expectaions and look forward to seeing you in the future.