“Pub food that's tasty”

Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Wilton
Cuisines: Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Great food, generous drinks, and a lively pub atmosphere you'll feel right at home in.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The place is always crowded. I couldn't believe when I went on a Friday night that we got seated right away (only 2 of us!). It's also noisy. However, the food is very good. I saw a lot of young people there as I'm sure they were getting the burgers for dinner. I had a steak which was excellent. Menu selection leans more toward the pub side, but they have entrees that you'll enjoy. I'm not a beer drinker yet the wine was good. Prices are more than fair. Even though it was really hopping, the waitress was friendly and very prompt. I do wish they had a dining room off to the side so that you can hear yourself think.

4  Thank ABW401

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our party of four enjoyed our food very much. There is a good variety of choices even for those looking for a healthy entree. The atmosphere is rather dark (one of the wait staff offered us a flashlight) but the service is efficient and friendly. The only negative is the noise. We could barely hear each other across the table. You will enjoy a good meal, but if you are looking for conversation with friends pick another spot!

1  Thank Suzanne C
Reviewed May 28, 2014

For families or just stopping in to watch a game while running around town, Little Pub's formula fits a perfect niche. They always seems to be full - even outside mealtimes. Food is above average for pub fare and creative enough you can go fairly often without repeating. I've found a number of new favorite beers in their constantly rotating beer selections.

2  Thank Chris H
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Met a big group of old friends here the other night. We started with the veggie tostada stack and the spring bruschetta both of which were outstanding. Then I got the cliantro-lime salad with chicken - the chicken was flavorful and juicy, and the salad itself was fantastic. I shared some sweet potato fries with a friend and they were top-notch. Great beer selection and fun venue - a bit more open than the Ridgefield site.

2  Thank mms2152
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Far, far, far too loud. Average to below average food. Service was good. Would not return here ever again - go to the Ridgefield location instead.

1  Thank lizlawyer056