“Had the Thursday special - two thumbs up!”
Review of Sandy's Place

Sandy's Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stumbled upon Sandy's place while on a vacation at Rainy Lake. We went based on the recommendation of an employee at Border Bob's. Glad we did! I had the pork cutlet special as did another in our group. The others ordered a turkey club and hamburger. We all agreed -the food was very good.

2  Thank gmanntravels

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Frost Bite Falls best home cooking! I have eaten here many times and felt Sandy's just deserved to be recognised for their terrific cooking and tremendous service. I have never had a bad meal here and either has anyone I've been with.

My wife just can't quit their eggs Bennedict and has had them the last five straight times we've been there. I love the wild rice pancakes, eggs cooked just as you asked and the daily specials. The only resturaunt where everything comes available in small, meduim and large portions.

The service is always smiling and never far from any of the tables in this small place. You might have to wait a little but it's worth it and the price is right. I had to wait to get into Dottie's in San Fransico too!

3  Thank Island_Joe095