“Allright”

Ramada Vicksburg
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
“Allright”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff was helpful. The beds uncomfortable. The rooms were very small. The internet was flakey. They did have an evening mixer with beer, wine, and snacks. Overall it was just average, nothing special.

• Stayed January 2013
Keith R, General Manager at Ramada Vicksburg, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you for your resent stay. We did experience some weather related issues with the internet and I apologies for the inconvenience. Additionally, I would like to thank you for your review. The reviews provide an opportunity to better understand our guest and allow for us to address matters that might go unnoticed. I'm happy to see you found our staff helpful and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We stopped here for one night on our way to Texas and thought it was pretty good. We have a one year old that just started walking and we found that after him walking all around the room the bottom of his feet were completely black so I was a little leery about that. However, for the most part it was a nice basic room, very nice staff! We found if you have a Kroger card you get better discounts than AAA. We would stay again if are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GRKnox
I'm delighted to see that you would stay with us again and that you found our staff nice. I hope you and your child are in good health. It appears we need to increase the frequency we shampoo our carpet and I wanted you to know I made note of it. Thank you for your stay and for your review.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have stayed at this property over 10 times on business. The staff is always helpful and courteous, the manager frequently checks with guests on their satisfaction, and the evening social has a nice mixture of finger foods and beer/wine. Rooms are clean, breakfast selections are numerous, and the breakfast staff are always helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank RichFischer
VicksburgFairfield, Manager at Ramada Vicksburg, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
On Behalf of everyone here we would like to say thank you for staying with us and we look forward to visiting us again!!!!
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I've been staying here twice a week for two years. Clean safe friendly Excellent value, full breakfast bar, manager reception featuring beer wine snacks. Nichole has breakfast ready by 6am. Say hi to General Manager Keith

• Stayed October 2012
Thank You for being a loyal guest and the wonderful review. Your review is a shining example of the experience we wish for all our guest. Your opinion is appreciated and we will strive diligently to maintain your satisfaction.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Room was NOT smoke free but checked in late and too tired to complain. Informed in morning but no offer of compensation. Friendly night and breakfast staff. Morning clerk did not speak on exit. Breakfast fine.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank KCdir
I'm terribly sorry to hear you experienced a problem during your stay. Our hotel is a smoke free facility. Unfortunately, a guest will ignore this policy from time to time and we try to address the situation immediately. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to better serve you.

Travelers are raving about these Vicksburg hotels

Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. This is an older property, not like the new ones we have been staying at. The pool was wonderful! The beds were very uncomfortable! I think besides the fact that the place is older the only other con I have is that the beds were awful. This was the worst night sleep I got in a hotel bed in 21 days! They were double beds so not sure if the king beds are better or not. This was fine for one night, but I wouldn't want to stay here for several days.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our property. Although your stay was prior to my arrival at the hotel your review is allowing me an opportunity to study ways to improve the overall guest experience. I'm happy to see that the staff was nice, helpful and that you enjoyed the pool. Your comment about the beds is the second one I've seen and I'll continue to track this subject. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will come again.
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Fairfield Inn in Vicksburg provided no surprises. Room was clean and at a good AAA price. Breakfast was excellent. gret select to choose from. Coffee very good. Everything was hot and fresh. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Fred W
VicksburgFairfield, Manager at Ramada Vicksburg, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
On behalf of our entire staff I would like to say thank you for staying with us and we hope that you think of us the next time you're in our area!!