“review”

Howard Johnson Vicksburg
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kissimmee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

On the plus side, the front desk woman was friendly the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good but limited. On the negative side The pillows were flat. the bed cover was dirty, the coffee maker was scary, three lights non-functional, door jamb needed to be washed down room smelled musty when we arrived but we turned on the air and sprayed air freshener and that took care of it. Over all We would recommend .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Vicksburg3308, General Manager at Howard Johnson Vicksburg, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for taking time to submit a review and your comments have been noted. The breakfast items are served in accordance with the guidlines and does include items such as Fruit, Cereal, Hot Waffles, Bread, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Tea & Coffee and of course the Simply Super Cinnamon Rolls.
New Orleans
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

The front desk was polite and knowledgeable. The room was clean and comfortable. The remote control did not work and I was too tired to deal with it. So, I'm sure the next guess will get it fixed. My wife and I sleep like logs. Will I stay at Super 8 again? OF COURSE

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review. Please accept my apologies for the remote control in your room however, should you have notified the front desk, we would have been more than happy to check/replace the remote control.
Lake
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went online to book my room. I booked a room with 2 queen size beds, non smoking. I received my confirmation by email. When I got there to check in they had me down for a room with one king bed. There were no other rooms available with 2 queen beds other than a smoking room that smelled HORRIBLE. We took the King room, but we had to use the fold out sofa bed that was not comfortable! Very Aggravated!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review and apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by your booking. We take every care to satisfy all our customers and can only hope your next stay with us will be to your full satisfaction.

Travelers are raving about these Vicksburg hotels