Lady Luck Hotel
$125
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Vicksburg(Vicksburg)
$129
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg(Vicksburg)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel had comfy beds and clean rooms. Very nice view of the MS river and geese on the grounds. Great priced room and nice heated, indoor pool. Also, the rooms have a microwave and refrigerator for a great price. Casino next to hotel, so you don't need to drive.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank TeKay22
vicksburggm, General Manager at Lady Luck Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Lady Luck Hotel & Suites. I will pass this on to the Staff as they love to hear how they are doing and it is always good to hear feedback from our guest so that we can strive to make your experience a great one. Again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jo Ann McPhaul
Lady Luck Hotel & Suites

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is your typical riverboat casino. Definitely a low roller joint. Very small, but they have everything you need. I visited on a Thursday evening, and the only things open were craps and a few blackjack tables. No roulette or three card poker were open. Looks like a bar, a restaurant/deli and a buffet. Didn't try any of those. Didn't stay at the hotel, either. Too far from the highway.

Nice selection of slots, the building looks nice and new. Staff was mostly friendly, but the dealers weren't the best. Overall a decent place to spend an hour or so gambling. Typical Isle of Capri comp program, which means no comps at all basically. VERY tight comps. No room comps that I can tell, at least as a $25-50 per hand blackjack player.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

FORMERLY THE RAINBOW CASINO

The friendly stay and all the free stuff you got for signing up for the card was the best part of this place.

If you sign up for the Fan Club as a couple we EACH got $12.50 in free play, then $5 if you liked them on facebook, $5 off your meal at Otis and Henry’s (which was very good), we each got a free T-shirts and embroidered baseball caps. Did I mention how friendly ALL the staff was? That beat all 4 of the casino we visited in that area.

It is too bad that the casino is so very small. The machines were really not the newest or very loose for being new. I probably would not go back again to play. My boyfriend loved it because the service and free stuff were better than the rest.
There are 4 restaurants inside, The Riverview buffet, Otis and Hennery’s and an Otis and Henry’s Express which is a quick version of the restaurant and the Lone Wolf. As mentioned we at at Otis and Henry’s and got a burger and fries and it was very good and the burger was huge!

There is supposed to be entertainment in a small area in the back which looked inviting, but no one was there during our visit on that Saturday night. It was fairly early though; we left maybe at 7pm.

We did not see the hotel so I cannot comment on the rooms.

I would say stop by visit the Lady Luck and give it a try.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff! I was only there overnight but had no problems at all. The room was clean and well maintained. Good selection for the continental breakfast as well. The only downside was the interior connecting hall to the casino was closed during my stay but the walk outside wasn't too bad.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice comfortable, clean room, I definitely recommend a suite.
Very friendly helpful staff.
Nice indoor pool and hot tub.
Very reasonably priced.
Good restaurant choices in the casino.
I never stay any where else in Vicksburg.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business