“Nice new riverboat casino”
Review of Lady Luck Hotel

Lady Luck Hotel
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
Gillette, Wyoming
“Nice new riverboat casino”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is your typical riverboat casino. Definitely a low roller joint. Very small, but they have everything you need. I visited on a Thursday evening, and the only things open were craps and a few blackjack tables. No roulette or three card poker were open. Looks like a bar, a restaurant/deli and a buffet. Didn't try any of those. Didn't stay at the hotel, either. Too far from the highway.

Nice selection of slots, the building looks nice and new. Staff was mostly friendly, but the dealers weren't the best. Overall a decent place to spend an hour or so gambling. Typical Isle of Capri comp program, which means no comps at all basically. VERY tight comps. No room comps that I can tell, at least as a $25-50 per hand blackjack player.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 13, 2013

FORMERLY THE RAINBOW CASINO

The friendly stay and all the free stuff you got for signing up for the card was the best part of this place.

If you sign up for the Fan Club as a couple we EACH got $12.50 in free play, then $5 if you liked them on facebook, $5 off your meal at Otis and Henry’s (which was very good), we each got a free T-shirts and embroidered baseball caps. Did I mention how friendly ALL the staff was? That beat all 4 of the casino we visited in that area.

It is too bad that the casino is so very small. The machines were really not the newest or very loose for being new. I probably would not go back again to play. My boyfriend loved it because the service and free stuff were better than the rest.
There are 4 restaurants inside, The Riverview buffet, Otis and Hennery’s and an Otis and Henry’s Express which is a quick version of the restaurant and the Lone Wolf. As mentioned we at at Otis and Henry’s and got a burger and fries and it was very good and the burger was huge!

There is supposed to be entertainment in a small area in the back which looked inviting, but no one was there during our visit on that Saturday night. It was fairly early though; we left maybe at 7pm.

We did not see the hotel so I cannot comment on the rooms.

I would say stop by visit the Lady Luck and give it a try.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Glen Allen, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff! I was only there overnight but had no problems at all. The room was clean and well maintained. Good selection for the continental breakfast as well. The only downside was the interior connecting hall to the casino was closed during my stay but the walk outside wasn't too bad.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Charlotte
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice comfortable, clean room, I definitely recommend a suite.
Very friendly helpful staff.
Nice indoor pool and hot tub.
Very reasonably priced.
Good restaurant choices in the casino.
I never stay any where else in Vicksburg.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MS1Charlotte
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went in on a Saturday evening, quite early. We were told at the front desk there were no rooms. We had seen them on Expedia, so we checked online, there were rooms and so we booked one. The lady at the desk said it had been a mistake but she would see if she could get us a room. 'luckily' there was one free. It was all a bit odd. The room was clean and the breakfast was good....the best thing was sitting by the Mississippi having breakfast in the morning. Not cheap on a Saturday, but good value for Vicksburg. Walking distance of the next door casino as well as the Rainbow Casino that is part of the building. Parking in close distance of rooms.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Linzb81

Travelers are raving about these Vicksburg hotels

Batavia, Illinois
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have stayed here last fall and the property was ok, not outstanding but good. I revisited this June and on my second night I was woken up by a bug crawling on my arm. I flicked it off and in the morning looked to see if i could find it. There it was on its back on the floor, wiggling away, my very own cockroach. I told the front desk and then cancelled my next night.
Staff was pleasant as always.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 3, 2012

my husband and I stayed @ this hotel,while he was working at Grand Gulf..It was highly over priced considering there was no kitchen..we were there for 5 weeks. The staff and I mean all the staff were so wonderful. I developed a close bond with each and every staff member. I felt like we were all family. I honestly miss the staff and will visit them if I am ever back in Vicksburg MS..

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business