“Great Hotel!”
Review of Lady Luck Hotel

Lady Luck Hotel
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
Reviewed November 17, 2011

We had a terrific experience at this hotel! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room had a nice view overlooking the Mississippi river. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I would definetly recommed this hotel and we are planning to stay here each time we visit the area!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura D

Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is a rare casino hotel that will accept pets!! Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. The gaming was great-it's been a long time since we had that much fun at the slots. Great bonus rounds and ended up a winner by far. Plenty of room to walk the dog with view of the River. Very pleasant staff.

Room Tip: West side rooms have view of the River, Ground floor makes dog walking easy.
1  Thank Wetravell4
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Very very nice clean rooms. The hotel staff was wonderful! We usually stay at a "different location" and was a little concerned, but this was very nice! I would definetly recommend this hotel and plan to stay again in the future! Wish our luck gambling in the casino paid off as good as the gamble on staying at this hotel!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Clean hotel and staff is nice but this is not a place for the kiddos. Although the hotel is directly next to the Mississippi river, there is not path to walk on. The hotel is not set up "engage" the landscape at all. that is the way casinos are I suppose.

The hotel is basically a place for people who live in MS or LA and want to gamble. If that is you, then its a great place to gamble, drink and sleep. If you are expecting a resort or destination hotel, this is not it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TX_Shamu
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Sheets werent washed, pubic hair all in sheets. filthy hotel ! I got a full refund.

3  Thank melissa m
vicksburggm, Manager at Lady Luck Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Good Morning,

I first would like to apologize for the room condition and was glad to hear that the clerk took care of the charges. Please let me know what room you were in so I can investigate further and see what housekeeper had the room to correct the issue so it does not happen again.
Again, thank you for letting us know of the problem you had so we can correct this issue immediately. Please feel free to call me to discuss at 601-638-7111

Jo Ann McPhaul

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Great hotel with great service and clean rooms.great view of the river and casino next door.great value for the money.

1  Thank huckleberry12
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We recently stayed at the Rainbow Hotel in Vicksburg for one night. It is an excellent pet-friendly, pocketbook-friendly hotel. When we arrived home in Dallas and unpacked, I realized my laptop computer was missing. A call to the hotel confirmed that Housekeeping found it in my room and would ship it to me the next morning. Hotel GM JoAnn McPhaul sent it to me immediately. My business is on that computer and I was out of business until I could recover it. It arrived quickly and in good condition. Their security of this valuable equipment was a major relief. Rainbow Hotel's excellent service was above what is normally expected in many hotels.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business