“Great experience!”

DJ s Seafood & Steak House
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
“Great experience!”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I live in Vicksburg and haven't been to DJ's until recently. I ate at that location when it was called Ferridays, but not Since it's had the new name and part of Diamond Jacks. I was very pleased with the whole experience! The service was good, food was excellent, and atmosphere was enjoyable. It is pricey, but expected for a steakhouse. The portions when you order off the menu are large, and the food was absolutely delicious. I chose to order off "The taste of DJ's"- (an awesome special they have going all the time) and recieved smaller portions but recieved a salad, entree, side, and dessert. All for $20 which isn't bad at all! Well worth the money! I'm definitely going to recommend going there more often!

Florida
“Somewhat pricey but tasty and well prepared”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Check to see if they still have the early bird special. It is smaller portions but ample food for us. We look forward to eating there when we stay and Diamond Jacks.

Visited December 2011
Bartlett,TN
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

It was great! It was wonderful, awesome, super and
fantastic

Visited December 2010
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“DJ’s is a fine place for a special night out”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

I’ve been to DJ’s several times, including when it was called Ferriday’s under a different casino. The food was always good, but pricey. My biggest complaint was the service which did not match the bill. Primarily the service was slow, often taking more than 5 minutes to get around to taking drink orders.

But now the prices have come down, with a real deal from 5 -7pm -- a fixed price meal including salad, entree, side, and dessert. However only recently have they moved the rest of their menu from a la carte. So now you get a salad and side with any entrée. That is much appreciated.

Our last visit was the best. Service was great as was the food. The spinach/cheese stuffed chicken breast was good as was the blackened snapper. Creamed spinach is my favorite side, but there are lots of choices. There is a nice selection of appetizers including several with large shrimp. The chop chop salad is very unique in the micro-fine slices of vegetables.

DJ’s is a fine place for a special night out. The price reductions and service improvements make it right at the top of what Vicksburg has to offer. I’d put DJ’s in the ballpark with Anchuca and Cedar Grove.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank orleans704
txtraveler46
“Spotty!”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I've eaten here several times and found the service excellent and the food good if somewhat overpriced. The last time the service was still great but my steak (which I ordered medium) was cremated and tough. I'll give them another try the next time I am in town.