1,081 results
All reviews waffles room was clean indoor pool frontage road waffle house no elevator hot breakfast breakfast attendant the breakfast area great place to stay next morning free breakfast parking lot excellent stay staff was friendly would stay again biscuits
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Me and my family stayed at this hotel and Ms. Mary was an excellent server in kitchen. The kitchen was very clean and the food was good. The stay was great and me and my family had a overall great stay here!

Trip type: Traveled with family
JodiBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed Mrs. Mary. She is a doll! We just love her. We will let her know that you felt the same.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

From the time we arrived at 9pm until I finally complained at 2am, people were gathered in groups outside the door drinking and smoking, kids were running up and down the balcony hallways all hours of the night. It was the worst hotel I have ever experienced! The staff absolutely should be ensuring the grounds are safe and quiet in the late hours, rather than wait for guests to get to the point they are fed up and have to go to the office at 2 am to request they actually do something.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JodiBW, General Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you for your review Ginger. We do apologize for the excessive noise that occurred while you was here. This isn't something that happens often. Unfortunately during the time of your stay we had a wedding, baseball team, softball team and a high school reunion.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

The hotel was very nice. Staff was extremely nice. Very clean. Breakfast was amazing.The only issue we had was the pool is cold enough for penguins to swim in. I was told it was heated but got 3 different stories as to why it was so cold. I would have gave 5 stars if not for that.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review. I know the pool is cold! We keep getting different answers ourselves from the pool company. But they say now they have figured out the condenser system. FINGERS CROSSED!

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I chose this Best Western because of reviews on TripAdvisor. And, most of what was said is right. Nice place to stop with a dog (only $15 pet fee) and a motorcycle on a trailer (it's off the frontage road, but on a hill, so felt protected and isolated). Check in was slow because of slow computers, but the staff was so nice and apologetic. They filled me in on breakfast (sounded good, but not early enough). Room was as expected (don't love bathrooms that have the sink out in the bedroom area -- hard to have one person up and the other trying to sleep). Pillows better than originally expected. Walking distance to a Waffle House, Grocery Store, Liquor store. We're staying again when we come back to Dallas from Knoxville. Nothing really special, but fits the bill for a stay on the way to our destination.

Room tip: If you're in a pet friendly room, try not to get the one right next to the stairs. Noise level higher.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I'm usually suspicious about "outside" type rooms where the doors face outside, but I was pleasantly surprised. Room was large and clean, with big beds, everything was new. Staff were friendly, saying have a nice day and such when I saw them, including cleaning staff. You could tell they care a lot about guest experience. It was good for the overnight stay, but if I ever stayed in Vicksburg for any longer, I'd stay there.

Date of stay: May 2019