“My Sta”

Best Western Vicksburg
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Vicksburg
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I loved my stay at this hotel only thing I was disappointed about was the swimming pool as I love to swim, the pool needs to be upgrade and the PH levels need to be watched. The staff there was friendly and very help full to all of us who were there.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very sorry that our pool did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to share these comments with my team.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Although I only stayed one night, the staff was friendly and helpful. I was glad there was a grocery store next door so I could get something to eat other than fast food and the breakfast was ready at 6 AM sharp with hot eggs, sausage, cereal, coffee, milk & more. I had a 13 hour ride ahead of me and the early breakfast hour meant I was able to get an early start.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing Best Western Vicksburg!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

all in all it was ok, a good starting point for our visit in Vicksburg, breakfast offers a choice, staff was helpful and nice, we had a room opposite a vending machine which made it noisy even at night, the comfortably furnished room could only be used with the curtains drawn so that this gave us a feeling of being imprisoned. The pool looked nice but couldn't be used in the morning before 10am (swimming after breakfast is not healthy...)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at Best Western. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for the kind words you've shared about our staff and breakfast menu. I apologize for the noise from the vending machines and pool times. It is our goal to provide exceptional service to all of our guests and I apologize that we fell short on your stay. Please come back and see us again the next time your travel needs bring you to Vicksburg.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed here one night on my way back to Texas from Georgia. I was traveling alone and was nervous about staying by myself in a hotel, but once I got there I felt safe. The staff was very friendly and helpful, my room was super-clean, and although the hotel faces the interstate, it sits back far enough off the road that I did not hear any traffic noise (all of the rooms have outside entries so be aware if that bothers you). I slept like a baby and the breakfast was good. Just the normal stuff but it was hot and fresh, and there was actually an attendant (who was very sweet and friendly - bonus!). Also, it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. It's not a fancy hotel, but it's nice and I would definitely recommend it and stay there again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have outside entries and face the interstate. However, I could not hear any traffi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post these comments about our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and thank you for the kind words you've shared about our…

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is an older motel, well-built and well-maintained, set on a hill away from traffic. Room was quiet. Lobby is a pretty space, tall, light and airy, with an indoor pool. Excellent dining room and breakfast. Glad we stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great place to stay and breakfast presentation is tops. We always try to stay here on our annual migration from home to Florida and back again. Don't require so many characters in the reviews. This discourages accurate reviews.

1  Thank lillidogdad
JaniceBW, Manager at Best Western Vicksburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Average room has been updated but not sound-proof. Could hear the dog in the room next door, all night long. Checkout is not automated and a bit slow. Breakfast was typical, plentiful and breakfast area was clean and well attended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple